Live Series (Every Thursday) - Lupe Fiasco

Hey world. Every Thursday I'm going to hit you with Live perfomances of some of my favourite songs. There's just something about live performances that I really like, it's always interesting to see how the song has been re-arranged, or touched up to give it that extra bit of 'bang'. (Btw I will only post performances with a backing band not a DJ... unless its Premier, Kid Capri, Jazzy Jeff or Quik. )

Lupe Fiasco: Sunshine - I just love the way this song was re-arranged with the added horns and the guitar chords. This song was definitely a standout on the "Food & Liquor" album (an album which solidified his position as my favourite MC). It really showed that he could rhyme about different topics. This song is really chilllllllllll.! Enjoy.







0 comments:

Post a Comment