David Dallas - Induldge Me (from upcoming album "Something Awesome")

One thing I love, is hearing local talent (hey if Australia can claim Mel Gibson and Russell Crowe, I'm going to claim someone from NZ aswell). David Dallas a.k.a Con Psy will be dropping his forthcoming album "Something Awesome" very soon, with production by P-Money. You may remember him from Scribe's remix of his massive hit "Not Many" ft. Savage. He absolutley murdered them on that track (sorry boys, but he got you's with that verse). Where he spit in double time and dropped lines like:

"Cos I stay on, gimme you're words to play on
and I'ma make your writtens look thick like you lost your pen and wrote it in crayon
But yo, y'all should play the back like scenery
I'm dope, the writings on the wall like graffiti
So, y'all can't even hold your own
You get a manicure if you're goin' toe to toe"


woooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Check out his single "Induldge Me". Very soulful if I say so myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment