U-N-I - Land Of The Kings

I been repping these dudes to the fullest ever since I copped the "Fried Chicken & Watermelon" mixtape. It still phases me as to how these guys still aren't signed yet. They making a pretty big splash in L.A's new movement (thats right... that gangster stuff is dieing out slowly, and i LUV it). Well here's the video to the collab they did with Mountain Dew's: Green Label Sound. Thurzday may go over your head in the first verse (He definetly has that rewind factor)... and peep the line at the end of the track. "A dude told me i'd be the illest when pigs fly / well that must be true / cos look, swine flu /flew!" ... About damn time somebody used that as a metaphor. Anyways check out the clip and download after the jump. (Shout out to Oliver... O.BOY! alllllll dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!)

LINK (track download) -----> "U-N-I: Land of the Kings"



0 comments:

Post a Comment